i’m sure i had something interesting or of some importance to say, but my mind is like a sieve today so who knows what else i’ve forgotten? it’s hard recalling your week when you can’t even think back to a few hours earlier. whoops. hopefully some sleep will help.
things i do remember:
– it’s definitely beginning to feel more autumnal. i love all the yellows and reds and oranges of leaves. i need to go on a good autumn photo walk. my new (to me) red coat has proven perfect for this weather.
– i met liz again, which is always lovely. she gave me some of her new washi tape – i am full on obsessed with that hand design. we also went for a little walk and saw a heron in roath park! and so many squirrels.
– if you’re a student, now is a perfect time to take advantage of london graphic centre’s 20% online student discount with the code SD17! imagine all the stationery 😍 it’s on until midnight sunday so plenty of time to get stationery shopping! if only i was still a student…those days have long passed though. (i received one of the goody bags as thanks for helping promote this)
– i ate way too many (gluten free obviously) biscuits.
– finally got an angel wing begonia. she’s a beaut.
– stressing a lot over something totally out of my control. then realising this and becoming slightly less stressed. sometimes you take what you can get!