as i’ve said a few times recently, life has been particularly tough so far this year, and especially the past couple of weeks.
despite all my best efforts and trying the power of positive thought, life keeps throwing all sorts of curve-balls. i feel like i’ve done something karmically wrong to deserve this, but life has always felt like a constant struggle, so maybe it’s just the way my life is meant to be.
still, i persevere and try my best to be positive, to always be a kind person and not to be a burden. saying that, i do hope things ease up for a while, soon. that would be genuinely wonderful, and most welcomed.
the ‘small things‘ this month:
– when something ‘clicks’ in your mind and you realise something.
– finding out a bottle of cold water is more effective (but more awkward) and longer lasting than a cold flannel.
– finally writing out a list of foods i do/should avoid, thus helping myself feel less ill.
– having a good wooden hand fan. used one for years but they’re so helpful.
– finding a gluten free cereal that’s as cheap as ‘normal’ ones.
– going to cardiff museum recently. need to go more!
– looking through old photos.
– writing these posts. if i haven’t lately, they force me to think about what i’m grateful for.
– cute dogs on the internet.
– taking small steps to become more organised.
– seeing my plants grow.