the fantastic jessica of little henry lee did a little Q&A post recently and after reading through everyone’s answers, it made me really want to do one too! i shared something super personal on here yesterday, so i kind of want to turn the tables and learn a bit more about all of you.
i know some readers of this blog more than others, and some i don’t know at all. so, let’s change that! i love finding out what makes a person ‘tick’ so ..answers on a postcard please. or, just the comments, eh? feel free to answer as many/few as you want :)
– what’s your name?
– how olf are you?
– where are you from/where do you live?
– what is your job?
– what are your hopes/goals for 2015? what are you doing to achieve them?
– if you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
– what is your favourite memory?
– what’s the most thoughtful thing you’ve been given and/or best piece of advice?
– what activity makes you the happiest?
– what last made you smile or laugh?
– how long have you been reading this blog?
– is there anything you want to see more or less of?
– any other questions?
ps. the title comes from this song from the king and i. i’ve had it in my head since jessicas post!