· this alex norris comic is so true.
· as a person that is pretty much always ill in some form, this ‘still ill’ pin from darling distraction is a must have.
· love this post showing people making globes by hand. fascinating!
· fantastic post on engaging with brands on instagram.
· talking of instagram, this post is a must read for colour lovers looking for the best colour related hashtags!
· looking to make your own soap? this marbled soap DIY looks great.
· these carrot fries look/sound gooooood. i do love carrots.
· i love when shops let you search by colour. especially when that is hilary grants‘ shop, and the colour is yellow.
· lovely illustrations (by erica sharp) in this article about the best glasses for your face shape.
· illustrations of the people who want you to work for free.
· you need to see the cutest lookbook ever. i squealed.
· can’t decide whether to get these boots or not. they’re currently only £13… ALSO there’s an extra 20% off with the code ‘EXTRA20’ ..it’d be rude to myself not to, right?
· there are a few methods to make a notepad, but i love this simple one. would make a lovely little present.
· this book, a bloomsbury souvenir by alice pattulo looks fantastic and colourful.
· this is just the loveliest twitter account.