– getting a new (to me) bike
– having a little spare money to treat myself
– finding a dress that’s made me look forward to warmer weather
– evening journeys, looking through the fuzzy rainy windows at the shop windows and daydreaming read this post
the small things | 21 was last modified: 10:00 by kitty redburn
i wasn’t planning to do a highlights of 2017 kind of post, but i really wanted something to look back on to remind me 2017 wasn’t all bad.
it definitely wasn’t. but sometimes it’s easier to remember the bad over the good, especially if you’re a pessimist like me! not a trait i’m proud of, and something i have been trying over the years to ..soften.
i thought i’d include some goals and plans for the next year too. i’ve never been a resolution maker, but i’ve definitely learned this year being organised (or trying to) really helps, and so by writing some things down it will help to motivate me. i hope it’ll motivate you too and i’d really love to hear some of your highlights, as well as goals/plans if you’d like to share with me! read this post
highlights of 2017 & goals/plans for 2018 was last modified: 08:00 by kitty redburn
– feeling creative again, and actually having creative things to do
– buying new (to me) stamps
– remembering to look after my skin well
– clearing out unnecessary items (both material and digital) read this post
the small things | 19 was last modified: 08:00 by kitty redburn